With well over 20 years of hands-on human resource experience, a Masters Degree, and ten years within the Fortune 500 arenas, Ms. Fisher understands the demands and time it takes to maintain a healthy and happy work force. As former Vice President of Organizational Development for a group of five privately owned hospitals, consisting of 550 employees throughout the United States, Ms. Fisher gained both a wealth of knowledge and experience in HR issues, which she brings to HR Alternative Consulting.
Ms. Fisher was recently featured in the book, Single.Women.Entrepreneurs by Dr. Erin Albert. She currently serves on the Board of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Indianapolis Chapter and she is a member of the Society of Human Resource Management. (See list below of other credits and accomplishments.)
Ms. Fisher has a master's degree from Purdue University in Industrial and Organizational Psychology and a bachelor's degree from the University of Washington in Psychology.
Ms. Fisher's additional credits and accomplishments:
- Building Indiana Magazine WHO'S WHO July/August 2011
- Single.Women.Entrepreneurs. A book written by Dr. Erin Albert 2011
- American Express Business Open Forum Magazine in December 2010 CLICK HERE
- American Family Insurance - Business Accelerator e-Tips in December 2010 CLICK HERE
- Business of the Year Award recipient sponsored by American Family Insurance in October 2010 CLICK HERE
- Featured in the Conduit, the Minority & Women's Business Enterprises Division in Indiana for May 2010 CLICK HERE
- " Additionally, she is a much sought after speaker for various organizations and conducts training classes on HR topics, such as EEOC regulations, interviewing, and various other HR topics.
About HR News Magazine
As Owner and President of HR Alternative Consulting, Inc., Ms. Fisher is continually being asked how other business owners and HR professionals handle common HR issues and concerns. How do businesses maintain compliance, and eliminate the potential of costly employee-related lawsuits and yet, run their businesses and/or departments? HR News Magazine was created mainly to provide information from those individuals dealing with the ever-changing HR federal and state laws and provide HR tips and advice from a variety of sources, not the least of which is Ms. Fisher, herself.
HR News Magazine has a worldwide readership and shares openly and honestly how savvy businesses handle their HR related issues. HR News Magazine online is a highly informative publication and anyone involved in HR to any degree will benefit greatly from its content.
This stellar monthly magazine is published every month on the first of the month.
NOTE: If you'd like to be interviewed by HR News Magazine (an excellent way to promote yourself and your business) contact Ann and provided space is available she will welcome the opportunity to have you as our next HR News Magazine star!